When it comes to creating quick, healthy lunch the go-to is often a salad. But just because you eat salad doesn't mean it has to be boring. Our new favorite quick-fix is the Maple Dijon Spinach Salad.
Prep Time: 5 min
- 3 oz grilled chicken breast
- 1/2 red delicious apple chopped
- 1/8 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tbs hemp seeds
- 2 tbs Bombay Seasoned chickpeas
- 2 cups of baby spinach 2 tbs maple Dijon dressing
*** Maple Dijon Dressing Ingredients: 3 tbs balsamic vinegar 1 tsp maple syrup 1 tbs Dijon Mustard 1 tsp sugar pinch of salt and pepper.
Add 2 tbs hemp seeds and 1 tbs chia seeds in place of chicken for vegan or a vegetarian option.