There are a go-to, delicious dessert. Enjoy!
- 1/4 Cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 3 TBS Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2-3 TBS Coconut Flour
- 2 TBS Raw Cacao or Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Beet Root Powder (omit if you don't want "red" velvet)
- 1-2 TBS Maple Syrup (optional- use extra coconut oil if you don't add any liquid sweetener)
- 3 TBS Almond Milk
- 1 TBS Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup + 2 TBS Dark Chocolate
- Mix dry ingredients (almond meal, coconut flour, protein powder, beet root powder) in a bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and mix well.
- Roll out dough onto tray lined with parchment paper
- Place in freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and slice into small squares.
- Melt dark chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments
- Either dip the squares into melted chocolate or use a small knife to "frost" the squares.
- Store in the fridge or freezer and enjoy.