- This Site is for Informational Purposes Only and Does Not Provide Medical Advice.
- User Obligations.
- License Grant.
- Prohibited Activities.
- Message Boards, Chat Rooms and Posting Guidelines.
- Commercial Transactions.
- Third Party Content.
- Contests & Social Media Challenges
- Accounts, Passwords and Security.
- Linking to the Sites.
- Disclaimer Regarding Linked Third Party Sites.
- Dealings with Third Parties.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.
- Limitation of Liability.
- Copyright Policy.
- Jurisdictional Issues.
- Governing Law.
- Waiver and Severability.
- Successors and Assigns.
- Subscriptions, Free Trials, and Subscription Cancellation
1. This Site is for Informational Purposes Only and Does Not Provide Medical Advice.
The Site and Services offer health, fitness and nutrition related information, but are designed for non-commercial, informational purposes only. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH OR THE CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SERVICES, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL OR HEALTH RELATED ADVICE FROM YOUR HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON THE SITE OR THROUGH THE SERVICES. THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE OR THROUGH THE SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Nothing stated or posted on the Site or available through any Service is intended to be, and must not be taken to be, the practice of medicine or counseling care. For the purposes of this agreement, the practice of medicine and counseling includes, without limitation, psychiatry, psychology, psychotherapy, the practice of pharmacy, nutrition and fitness counseling or providing health care treatment, instructions, diagnosis, prognosis or advice. Developments in medical research may impact the health, fitness and nutritional topics discussed on the Site or through the Services and no assurance can be given that the information contained in the Site or the Services will always include the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular material. Your access or use of the Site and the Services does not create in any way a physician/patient, confidential, or privileged relationship, or any other relationship that would give rise to any duties on our part. We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, clinics, procedures, opinions, products or other information that may appear on the Site or Services. If you rely on any of the information provided by this Site or the Services, our employees, or guests or visitors to the Site, you do so solely at your own risk.
2. User Obligations.
You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control and economic sanction laws and regulations, with respect to your use of the Site and Services. You also acknowledge and agree that your use of the Internet and access to the Site is solely at your own risk. You should also understand that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from a Site over the Internet or other form of global communication network cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly,You Thryve is not responsible for the security of any information transmitted to or from the Site. You Thryve reserves the right to prohibit or terminate use of or access to the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
3. License Grant.
This TOU provides to you a personal, revocable, limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-transferable license to use the Site conditioned on your continued compliance with these TOU. You may print and download materials and information from the Site solely for your personal use, provided that all hard copies contain all copyright and other applicable notices contained in such materials and information.
4. Prohibited Activities.
We grant you a limited access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with our express written consent. This access does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
The Site and the Services are not intended for children under the age of 13 and children under 13 should not use the Sites or the Services. You acknowledge and agree that the Site and Services contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, and are the sole property of You Thryve or our content providers. Unless otherwise specified in writing, the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use.
In connection with your use of the Site and/or the Services, you acknowledge and agree that you will not: 1. Copy, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, otherwise attempt to discover the source code, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained through the Site or the Services; 2. Access the Site or Services by any means other than through the standard industry-accepted or You Thryve-provided interfaces; 3. Post or transmit any material that contains a virus or corrupted data; 4. Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels; 5. Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, rule or regulation or use the Site and/or the Services for any purpose that is prohibited by these TOU; 6. Manipulate or otherwise display the Site and/or the Services by using framing or similar navigational technology; 7. Register, subscribe or unsubscribe any party for any You Thryve product or service if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so; 8. Use the Site or the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair You Thryve servers or networks, or interfere with any other user's use and enjoyment of the Site and/or the Services; 9. Gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the Site, Services, accounts, computer systems or networks connected to You Thryve through hacking, password mining or any other means; 10. Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site or the Services or harvest or otherwise collect information about other users without their consent; 11. Use the site in any manner that could damage, disparage, or otherwise negatively impact You Thryve. In addition, you agree to comply with our Posting Guidelines below. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCING ANY SERVICES, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PROVIDED BY YOU THRYVE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.
5. Message Boards, Chat Rooms and Posting Guidelines.
YOU THRYVE hosts message boards, chats and other public forums on the Site and through the Services. Message boards, chats and other public forums are intended to serve as discussion centers for users and subscribers of the Site. These are public forums and any information that you post on the Site or through the Services may be seen by anyone on the Internet. Any user will have the ability to edit or delete their own posts after posting. When posting information on the Site or through the Services, use good taste when discussing sensitive topics. Both users and moderators are required to treat others with respect and honesty. Be fair and informative. Post honest and valuable information and don't post rumors or negative opinions that are not supported by facts. Unless the information in your post arises directly from your personal experience, references to any health-related or medical information you provide must be included in your post.
In addition to the prohibited activities described above, when posting information and media on the Site or through the Services you must not:
- Post anything that interferes with or disrupts the Site or the operation thereof, including files that contain malicious code, viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer, network or the Site;
- Post statements or materials that are libelous or defame, harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, intimidate or in any way infringe on the rights of others;
- Post statements or materials that violate other contractual or fiduciary rights, duties or agreements;
- Post or upload personal information, pictures, videos or any other media of another person without their express permission;
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- Post statements or materials that are bigoted, hateful, racially offensive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable, including language or images that typically would not be considered socially or professionally responsible or appropriate in person;
- Post statements or materials that encourage criminal conduct or that would give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation in any jurisdiction;
- Post statements or materials that in any way harm minors;
- Post statements or materials that impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including, without limitation, employees and representatives of You Thryve, Thryve Fitness+Yoga+Wellness, ThryveFit Studio;
- Post statements or materials that misrepresent your affiliation with any entity and/or You Thryve, Thryve Fitness+Yoga+Wellness, ThryveFit Studio;
- Post anything that violates the privacy or publicity rights of any other person, including, without limitation, posting any personal identifying information of another individual, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers, credit card numbers or any trade secrets or information for which you have any obligation of confidentiality;
- Post statements or materials that constitute junk mail, spam or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including, without limitation, links to commercial products or services or any political campaigning;
- Post material that in the sole judgment of You Thryve, Thryve Fitness+Yoga+Wellness, ThryveFit Studiois objectionable or restricts or inhibits any person or entity from using or enjoying any interactive features or other portions of the Site, or which may expose You Thryve, Thryve Fitness+Yoga+Wellness, ThryveFit Studio or its users to harm or liability of any nature; or
- Post material that infringes, or that may infringe, any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party, or that you otherwise do not have the right to make available, without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. You Thryve, Thryve Fitness+Yoga+Wellness, ThryveFit Studio does not have any express burden of responsibility to provide any user with indications, markings or anything else that may aid any user in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked. Users shall be solely liable for any damage resulting for infringements of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such submission.
Any user failing to comply with these guidelines may be expelled from and refused continued access to the message boards, chats or other public forums in the future. You Thryve or its designated agents may remove or alter any user-created content at any time for any reason. Materials posted and/or uploaded to the various public forums may be subject to size and usage limitations. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations. You Thryve expressly disclaims all responsibility and endorsement and makes no representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement made or displayed in these forums by third parties, nor are we responsible for any errors or omissions in such postings, or for hyperlinks embedded in any messages. Under no circumstances will You Thryve or our affiliates, suppliers or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through these forums. The opinions expressed in these forums are solely the opinions of the participants, and do not reflect the opinions of You Thryve or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates. You Thryve has no obligation whatsoever to monitor any of the content or postings on the message boards, chat rooms or other public forums. However, you acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right to monitor the same at our sole discretion. You Thryve employees typically moderate our boards on a daily basis. Unless otherwise stated, these moderators are not medical professionals and should not be construed as such. Our moderators reserve the right to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any postings or content, in whole or in part, for any reason and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and to protect ourselves, our clients, sponsors, users and visitors. In addition, You Thryve's moderators reserve the right to contact users to inform them of policies, hide users’ posts or delete users’ accounts without warning or notice in advance, for any reason, including but not limited to the violation of these Terms. By sending or transmitting to us content, images, video, audio files, creative suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts, information or other materials (collectively, "Submission Materials"), or by posting such Submission Materials on the Site, you hereby grant to us and our designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, assignable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform, sell, offer for sale and import such Submission Materials in any media now known or hereafter devised, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you. The foregoing license to You Thryve shall be fully paid-up and royalty free. You represent and warrant that any person or entity named or pictured in such Submission Material has provided any necessary licenses, rights or authorizations to allow You Thryve use of such Submission Materials in accordance with such license. None of the Submission Materials disclosed or posted via message boards, chats or other public forums shall be subject to any obligation, whether of confidentiality, attribution or otherwise.
6. Commercial Transactions.
Certain products or services may be offered for sale on the Site or through the Services. In the event you wish to purchase or to subscribe for any of these products or services, you will be asked by You Thryve or an authorized third party to supply certain information, including without limitation, your full name, address, telephone number and credit card information. You agree to provide us or such third party with the foregoing information as well as any other mandatory information. You agree that any such information provided shall be accurate, complete and current. You agree to comply with the terms and conditions of any agreement that you may enter into governing your purchase of the product or service. You shall be responsible for all charges incurred through your account as well as for paying any applicable taxes. By providing You Thryve with your credit card number and associated payment information, you agree that You Thryve and/or our third party service providers are authorized to immediately invoice your account for all fees and charges due and payable to us as a result of your order, including but not limited to service fees, subscription fees or any other fee or charge associated with your access to the Services and/or purchase of products. In the event that access to an applicable Service requires a recurring payment, you agree that we (or our third party payment service provider) may automatically invoice your account at the beginning of each recurring period. We reserve the right to increase charges and fees, or to institute new charges or fees at any time, upon reasonable advance notice communicated to you through a posting on the Site or such other means as we may deem appropriate from time to time (including electronic mail or conventional mail). You agree to immediately notify You Thryve of any change in your billing address or the credit card used for payment hereunder. Your right to use a paid service or a specific product is conditional upon our receipt of payment. If payment cannot be charged to your credit card or if a charge is refunded for any reason, including chargeback, we reserve the right to either suspend or terminate your access and account. You agree that in the event we are unable to collect the fees you owe us for the products or services specified in your order, we may take any other steps we deem necessary to collect such fees from you, and that you will be responsible for all costs and expenses incurred by us in connection with such collection activity, including collection fees, interest, court costs and attorneys' fees.
7. Third Party Content.
Any opinions, advice, statements, services, advertisements, offers or other information or content expressed or made available through the Site by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective authors or distributors and not You Thryve. Neither You Thryve nor its Affiliates nor any third-party content providers guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any content. Furthermore,You Thryve is not responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on any of the Site or Services by anyone other than an authorized You Thryve representative while acting in his/her official capacity. You may be exposed through the Site or Services to content that violates our policies, is sexually explicit or is otherwise offensive. You access the Site and Services at your own risk. We take no responsibility for your exposure to third party content on the Site,You Thryve, its licensors, or the Services. You Thryve does not assume, and expressly disclaim, any obligation to obtain and include any information other than that provided to it by its third party sources. It should be understood that we do not advocate the use of any product or procedure described in the Site or through the Services, nor are we responsible for misuse of a product or procedure due to typographical error.
If You Thryve conducts a contest, social media challenge on the Site, the rules governing any of the foregoing shall be accessible through a hypertext link prominently displayed on the page where the contest or challenge may be located. By entering or participating in any of them, you agree to be subject to those rules, regulations and procedures. Please remember to read the rules carefully before participating.
9. Accounts, Passwords and Security.
If the Site or Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing You Thryve with current, complete and accurate information, as prompted by the applicable registration form. You acknowledge that by providing any information to You Thryve which is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete,You Thryve reserves the right to terminate your access and use of the Site and/or the Services. As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select a username and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your account and password. FURTHERMORE, YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES AND CONDUCT, WHETHER BY YOU OR ANYONE ELSE, THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT. You agree to notify You Thryve immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. You Thryve will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password and/or your account, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by You Thryve or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
10. Linking to the Site.
We reserve the right to disallow you to link to the Site at any time in our sole discretion. If we exercise such right, you agree to immediately remove and disable any and all of your links to the Site. In the absence of a written agreement with us specifying how you may link to the Site, use the following guidelines for adding one or more links to the Site from your website:
- The link must be a text-only link that clearly includes the URL of the Site;
- If the link points to any page on the Site other than the home page, the text link must also include the title of the target landing page.
- The appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with our good name and trademarks;
- The appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not create the false impression that an entity is associated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by us;
- The link, when activated by a user, must display the Site full-screen and not within a "frame" on the linking website and linking may not trigger any interstitial or pop-up or pop-under windows; and
- The link may not be used in connection with or appear on a website that a reasonable person might consider offensive, obscene, defamatory or otherwise malicious.
11. Disclaimer Regarding Linked Third Party Sites.
Some links on the Site and/or Services will direct you to leave the Site or Service you are accessing in order to access a linked third party site (the "Linked Sites").You Thryve provides these links as a convenience, but we neither control nor endorse these Linked Sites, nor has You Thryve reviewed or approved the content which appears on the Linked Sites. You Thryve is not responsible for the legality, accuracy or appropriateness of any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from any Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that You Thryve not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any of the links, content, goods or services available on or through the Linked Sites.
12. Dealings with Third Parties.
Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through our Site and Services, including, without limitation, advertisers and other users, regarding payment and delivery of specific goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that You Thryve shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings.
14. Disclaimer of Warranties.
THE SITE AND THE SERVICES, AND ANY CONTENT, TOOLS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES DISPLAYED, ACCESSED OR OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE", AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE; INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE; THEIR SERVERS; OR E-MAIL SENT FROM US ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, EM DIGITAL, LLC AND THEIR AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, AND AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM THAT: (i) YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES AND ACCESS TO AND USE OF ALL OF THE TOOLS AND FEATURES THEREON WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE; (ii) THAT ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THEREIN IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR COMPLETE; (iii) THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (iv) THAT ANY SOFTWARE, SERVICES, SITES OR SERVER(S) ON WHICH THE SITE OR SERVICES ARE HOSTED ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES AND ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD OR ADVERTISED HEREIN OR ABOUT THE SATISFACTION OF GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS REQUIRING DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ON PRESCRIPTION DRUG PRODUCTS WITH REGARD TO THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SITES OR THROUGH THE SERVICES. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY TREATMENT, ACTION OR APPLICATION OF MEDICINE, MEDICATION OR THE INFORMATION OFFERED OR PROVIDED WITHIN OR THROUGH THE SITE OR THE SERVICES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
15. Limitation of Liability.
NEITHER YOU THRYVE NOR ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS OR SPONSORS ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO (i) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES; (ii) ANY CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES; (iii) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT POSTED OR MADE PUBLICLY AVAILABLE ON THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES; (iv) ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES; (v) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES; (vi) ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY LOSS OF ACCESS TO, DELETION OF, FAILURE TO STORE, FAILURE TO BACK UP, OR ALTERATION OF ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES; OR (vii) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF EM DIGITAL, LLC OR ITS LICENSORS, AFFILIATES TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR USING ANY OF THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability will be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold You Thryve and its Licensors and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, employees and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and disbursements) which arise directly or indirectly out of or from (i) your breach of these TOU; (ii) any allegation that any Submission Materials infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trade secret, trademark or other intellectual property rights of a third party; and (iii) your access or use of the Site or the Services.
17. Copyright Policy.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under the U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by You Thryve infringe your copyright, you or your agent may send to You Thryve a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it be blocked. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon You Thryve actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send to You Thryve a counter-notice. All notices and counter notices must meet the then current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright for details. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site or Service reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and, if available, your email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
E-mail for notice: firstname.lastname@example.org. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
18. Jurisdictional Issues.
You Thryve makes no representation or warranty that the content and materials on the Site or the Services are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States . Those who choose to access the Site or use the Services from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent applicable. You Thryve reserves the right, at any time in our sole discretion, to limit the availability and accessibility of the Site or the Services to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we so desire, and to limit the quantities of any such service or products that we provide.
You agree that You Thryve, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (in whole or in part) or use of the Site or Services, and remove and discard any content within the Site or Services, at any time and for any reason. You agree that any actions taken under this Section may be effective without prior notice to you.
20. Governing Law.
These TOU and the relationship between you and You Thryve shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maine, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and You Thryve irrevocably agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the county of York, in the State of Maine, and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
21. Waiver and Severability.
The failure of You Thryve to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these TOU shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these TOU is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severed here from and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
22. Successors and Assigns.
We may perform any of our obligations or exercise any of our rights under this TOU through one or more of our corporate affiliates (including any entity that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by or is under common control with us). If You Thryve or its assets are acquired by another entity, that entity will assume our rights and obligations as described in this TOU. You may not assign your rights or obligations under this TOU, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent.
23. Subscriptions, Free Trials, Billing and Subscription Cancellation.
- Ongoing Subscription. Your ThryveFitStudio.com or YouThryve.com Subscription, which may start with a free trial, will continue week-to-week, month-to-month, every 3 months, or yearly depending on the subscription option you choose unless and until you cancel your Subscription or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (as such may be updated from time to time, "Payment Method") to use the ThryveFitStudio.com or YouThryve.com services. We will bill the monthly Subscription fee to your Payment Method. You must cancel your Subscription before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month's Subscription fees to your Payment Method.
- Free Trials
- Your ThryveFitStudio.com or YouThryve.com Subscription may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your Subscription may last for one week, one month, or as otherwise specified during sign-up. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. Free trials are for new and certain former members only.ThryveFitStudio.com or YouThryve.com reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your free trial eligibility.
- We will begin billing your Payment Method for monthly Subscription fees at the end of the free trial period of your Subscription unless you cancel prior to the end of the free trial period. To view the specific details of your Subscription, including monthly Subscription price and end date of your free trial period, visit our website and click the "View billing details" link on the "Your Account" page. We may authorize your Payment Method through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register. In some instances, your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization during your free trial period.
- You will not receive a notice from us that your free trial period has ended or that the paying portion of your Subscription has begun. CLICK THE "YOUR ACCOUNT" LINK AT THE TOP OF ANY ThryveFitStudio.com or YouThryve.com WEB PAGE TO FIND CANCELLATION INSTRUCTIONS. We will continue to bill your Payment Method on the agreed and accepted basis for your Subscription fee for your Subscription plan until you cancel.
- Recurring Billing. By starting your ThryveFitStudio.com or YouThryve.com Subscription and providing or designating a Payment Method, you authorize us to charge you a monthly Subscription fee at the then current rate, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the ThryveFitStudio.com or YouThryve.com service to your Payment Method. You acknowledge that the amount billed each month may vary from month to month for reasons that may include differing amounts due to promotional offers, including gift card redemption and promotional code redemption, and/or changing or adding a plan, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amounts, which may be billed monthly in one or more charges.
- No Refunds for Subscriptions. PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members ("credits"). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
- Payment Methods. You may edit your Payment Method information by visiting our website and clicking on the "Your Account" link, available at the top of the pages of the ThryveFitStudio.com or YouThryve.com website. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account (see, "Cancellation" below), you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Cancellation. You may cancel your ThryveFitStudio.com or YouThryve.com Subscription at any time, and you will continue to have access to the ThryveFitStudio.com or YouThryve.com service through the end of your monthly billing period. WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL-MONTH SUBSCRIPTION PERIODS OR TRAINING PACKAGES. To cancel, go to the "Your Account" page on our website and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your Subscription, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click "View billing details" on the "Your Account" page. If you signed up for ThryveFitStudio.com or YouThryve.com using your account with a third party as a Payment Method, and wish to cancel your ThryveFitStudio.com or YouThryve.com Subscription at any time, including during your free trial, you may need to do so through such third party, including by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from, the ThryveFitStudio.com or YouThryve.com service through that third party. You may also find billing information about your ThryveFitStudio.com or YouThryve.com Subscription by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
We may modify these TOU at any time, as we deem appropriate. If you disagree with the changes to the TOU, you must discontinue your use of the Site and Services, and if you have registered as a member, cancel your registration. Your continued access or use of any of the Site or Services following such notice signifies your acceptance of the modified TOU. It is your responsibility to review the TOU regularly to be aware of such modifications. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Site or Services with or without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise our right to modify or discontinue the Site or Services. If you object to any such changes, your sole recourse will be to cease access to the Site or Services. Continued access to the Site or Services following notice of any such changes will indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and acceptance of the Site or Services as so modified and your use of new Services will be governed by these TOU.
Effective Date: May 24, 2018
1. (You Thryve) Thryve Fitness+Yoga+ Wellness and Your Information.
2. The Information Collected by the Company.
Information you provide directly. You are not required to provide information about yourself in order to visit the Website. However, if you register for an account to use the Company’s Services (the “Services”), you will need to provide the Company with personal information such as your first name, last name, location (city, state, country), email address, and a password.
Information collected automatically. As you use the Website, the Mobile Apps, or any of our Services, the Company may collect or obtain certain information about you automatically, including:
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Sites you visited before and after visiting the Website;
- Date and time of your visit;
- Web pages and advertisements you view and links you click on within the Website;
- Unique identifiers for your device, operating system and mobile network including carrier name and phone number and application version number;
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies;
- Information about your interactions with email messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were opened or forwarded;
- Standard server log information;
- Geolocation; and
- Project-related data.
3. Information you choose to provide.
- Additional Profile Information. You may choose to provide additional information as part of your profile on T hryveFit Studio or Thryve Fitness+Yoga+Wellness Athlete Profile page(such as birth date, gender, links to social media profiles, personal websites, images, and a personal description). Some of this information as indicated in your Account settings is part of your public profile page, and will be publicly visible to others, and indexable by search engines.
- Content Submission. You may choose to participate in our community by providing content on the Website and Mobile Apps including but not limited to locations, stories, adventures, workouts, classes, photos, reviews, lists, bookmarks, likes and follows.
- Other Information. You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information to your Account, respond to surveys, post reviews, participate in promotions, invite friends, or use other features of You Thryve, Thryve Fitness + Yoga + Wellness or ThryveFit Studio Services.
3. How the Company Uses Your Information.
The Company desires to provide the best services to all its users, and uses your information to deliver these services. Your information will also be used for the following reasons:
Maintain and Improve the Company’s Services. The information you provide is used to ensure the Services are working as intended, such as troubleshooting issues you report. The Company will also use your information to make improvements to the Website, Mobile Apps, and Services, and to improve or enhance Company’s support.
Develop New Services. The Company uses the information collected to add to the Company’s general knowledge base in order to help develop new content and services.
Provide Personalized Services. The Company collects, compiles and stores analytical and project-related data to monitor and provide feedback and notifications to you related to the products and services you use.
Provide Relevant Updates. The information collected allows the Company to provide you with relevant updates including the following:
- Send information, content, promotional or marketing communications which we think may be of interest to you and in accordance with your communication preferences;
- Meet legal requirements.
We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, we do not transfer your Personal Information to the third party.
You may, at any time, opt-out of email communication by updating your communication settings in the Settings section of the Company’s services.
Use of Credit Card Information. If you give us credit card information, we use it solely to check your financial qualifications and collect payment from you. We use a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use information you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
Security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All Personal Information is protected using appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures.
Third Party Marketing. Where you have provided consent, we share your information, including personal information, as described at the time of consent when you participate in promotional activities conducted by You Thryve, Thryve Fitness+Yoga+Wellness, partners or third parties.
Measure Performance. The Company also uses the data for analytics and measurements to understand how the Services are used. For example, the Company analyzes data about your visit to the Website to do things like optimize the products and improve our content, marketing and service offerings.
Aggregation. The Company may compile or derive statistical information from your data to be aggregated with the statistical information compiled or derived from other visitors to the Website or Mobile Apps. However, such statistical information will be anonymous and non-identifiable to you. The Company aggregates statistical information to better serve its users and to improve the manner in which it conducts business.
Business Transfers. The Company may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction such as a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Protect Users. The Company uses the data to help improve the safety and reliability of its Website and Mobile Apps, and to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
4. Cookies and Similar Technologies
- To help us customize the content, experience, and advertisements provided to you on our websites and Mobile Apps and on other websites across the Internet. For example, when you access a web page, a cookie is automatically set by us, our service providers, or our partners to recognize your browser as you navigate on the Internet and to present you with information and advertising based on your apparent interests.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of features and offerings, advertisements, and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon).
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers should tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable most types of cookies. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access some of the Services offered on our Website.
Our Website may also use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. The Company or our partners may use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our Website to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, and to improve site performance. The Company may also allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on our site. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
Single Sign-On. You can log into our site using a Single Sign-on (SSO) service like your Facebook account. This service will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address. Such services may give you the option to post information about your activities on the Website or Mobile Apps to your profile page to share with others within your network.
5. Data Transfers.
The Company may use servers around the world, and your information may be processed outside the country you are located. While data protection laws vary among countries, the Company will apply the same protections described in this policy regardless of where the processing occurs.
6. Your Choices Regarding Your Data.
You can visit and use the Website without directly providing any personal information; however, as described above, some information may automatically be collected or may be requested so you can take advantage of certain features. In addition, you must provide personal data in order to register for an account or use the Company’s Mobile Apps and Services.
You have rights concerning your data. These rights include:
Managing, Reviewing and Updating Your Data. The Company strives to ensure your data is accurate. In the event you become aware of an error or inaccuracy in your data, you may notify the Company at the email and/or address provided below. You have the right to access your data at any time in order to receive information on how your data is being used and for what purpose.
To Unsubscribe from Our Communications. You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of our emails, updating your communication preferences, by sending us email us at email@example.com, Attention: Privacy. You cannot opt out of receiving emails related to their account, legal notices, or payment related information.
To Unsubscribe from Our Partners’ Communications. In the event that you give your consent to share your personal information with our partners, our partners are solely responsible for their own marketing emails and other communications; we cannot unsubscribe you from their communications. You can unsubscribe from our partners’ marketing communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of their emails, or by contacting them directly.
Exporting, Removing and Deleting Your Data. You have the right to export a copy of your data if you want to back it up or use it for another service. You also have the right to delete all or any portion of your data by contacting the Company at the address provided below. In some cases, the Company may retain data for a limited period when it is needed for a legitimate business or legal purpose. You will find the ability to export your data and delete your account within Settings on the Website and Mobile Apps.
7. Privacy by Design.
The Company will store and process your data only as necessary to provide the products and services requested. The Company is committed to continuously protecting your information and works hard to protect your data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. Some of the actions and safety measures taken by the Company to protect you include:
- Using encryption to keep your data private;
- Reviewing its information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures; and
- Restricting access to the data to Company employees, contractors and agents who need that information in order to process it. Anyone with access is subject to strict confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they do not comply with these obligations.
8. Privacy Protections for Children.
The Website and the Company’s Services are intended for users age 16 or older. Users under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the Website or create an account without parental consent. The Company does not knowingly collect or process the personal data of individuals under the age of 16.